Rivet is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS startup building software to make U.S. healthcare billing more transparent. Headquarters are in the beautiful Salt Lake Valley in Utah, we offer remote opportunities. As a QA Engineer at Rivet you will help build our world-class web applications.
Your experience and the quality of your work will prove invaluable in guiding the direction of our engineering efforts. Working alongside a talented team, you will help Rivet build the high-quality software that our customers love.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to verify application functionality.
- Establish organization-wide quality processes.
- Create, organize, and execute manual test suites for new features.
- Author automated test suites using TypeScript, Selenium, and other tools.
- Maintain testing datasets.
- 4+ years experience with testing web applications.
- Ability to design test suites from functional requirements.
- Experience creating programmatic tests.
- Genuine enjoyment of software quality assurance.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Self-directed and independently motivated.
- Bias towards action and problem solving.
- Desire to be on a highly productive, fast-paced team.
- High academic performance.
- Leadership experience.
- Startup experience.