Utah or Remote
Rivet & Role Overview
Rivet is an early-stage, venture-backed SaaS startup building sophisticated software for healthcare providers to make the U.S. healthcare system more transparent via a reimagined payer intelligence and patient billing infrastructure.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and help deliver on our ambition to simplify paying for healthcare. As Rivet's third Customer Success Manager, you'll have a unique opportunity to help influence and provide best-in-class customer success at Rivet.
- Proactively work with assigned customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Lead annual business reviews with system users and executive sponsors to consult on strategic initiatives, review their identified business goals, and align on the overall impact.
- Diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions, if the customer is not achieving their identified goals
- Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Train and onboard new customers to ensure successful implementation of Rivet
- Develop tools, establish processes, and best practices to engage a large book of business through 1:many communications efforts
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- 1-2 years Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS environment
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing as a majority of customer communication is virtual
- Have, or be willing to learn technical skills to confidently provide high-level guidance and leverage creative problem solving to identify solutions to customer challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Ownership and accountability - we'll give you the reins and hold you responsible for delivering great results
- Have worked in the healthcare industry with provider organizations (practices and hospitals).
- In-depth knowledge of the US healthcare system, especially eligibility and benefits
- Make the world a better place - you'll spend your days helping people understand and pay for high-quality healthcare
- Ownership and accountability - we'll give you the reigns and hold you responsible for delivering great results
- Wear lots of hats - we're small and scrappy, so you'll learn first-hand about the different aspects of a SaaS company
- Ship product early and often - you'll learn which ideas worked or not so you can iterate quickly to build a great product
- Work with a best-in-class team - we're driven, smart, hard-working, and we have a ton of fun together
- Be yourself - we recognize and celebrate our differences, and actively work to increase equity and inclusion for all people and perspectives
- Mentorship from seasoned leaders - our leaders will challenge and support your growth and development
- Great benefits - including flexible PTO, healthcare coverage, and stock options