Rivet is a venture-backed SaaS startup building sophisticated software for healthcare providers to make U.S. healthcare more transparent. Headquarters are in the beautiful Salt Lake Valley in Utah, and we offer remote opportunities. As a Senior Support Engineer at Rivet, you will help build our world-class web applications.
Your experience and the quality of your work will prove invaluable in guiding the direction of our engineering efforts. Working alongside a talented team, you will help Rivet deliver the high-quality solutions that our customers love.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Join technical customer implementation calls.
- Design and carry out customer integration plans.
- Advise customers on configuring their systems for data delivery.
- Implement new automation tools.
- Investigate technical customer issues.
- Contribute to internal tools for support management and monitoring.
- 4+ years post-education technical work experience.
- Strong track record for delivering high-quality projects in a timely manner.
- Experience with software development, including basic web skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, collaborative personality, and desire to learn.
- BS degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience in Node.js, PostgreSQL, or AWS.
- Experience with healthcare integration technologies: HL7, X12, IKE VPN, HTTP, RDP, SFTP.
Rivet does not provide sponsorship for employment visas (e.g. H-1B visa status).