Rivet is an early-stage, venture-backed SaaS startup building sophisticated software for healthcare providers to make the U.S. healthcare system more transparent. We are located in the beautiful Salt Lake Valley of Utah, with remote work allowed.
Be yourself - we recognize and celebrate our differences, and actively work to increase equity and inclusion for all people and perspectives.
Rivet D&I North Star:
⭐️ Diversity is the outcome of inclusion.⭐️
Rivet D&I Principles:
😇 We make our people feel great about being them.
💪 Our efforts add to, not replace, our strengths.
🔨 We don't take the path of least resistance.
👋 We check in with our own frequently.
Rivet does not provide sponsorship for employment visas (e.g. H-1B visa status).
About This Position:
- The Denials Product Specialist is the in-house customer-facing expert when it comes to Rivet’s denials management product.
- This position supports Rivet’s customers, our product team, and the account management team in roll-out, improvement, training, coaching, and execution of Rivet’s denials management product.
- Train customer super-users that are proficient in configuration and usage of the product.
- Be a point of escalation for the sales and account management team for denials related questions and projects
- Open customer support tickets and follow up from research to resolution.
- Be a customer advocate to drive adoption and customer retention.
- Work with the product management team to continually improve the product experience.
- Wear an ownership hat over the commercial success of this product as measured by product engagement, adoption, and renewals
- Minimum 3+ years working directly within healthcare revenue cycle.
- Minimum 2+ years working in and around insurance denials.
- Familiarity with insurance appeals process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, collaborative personality, and desire to learn.
- Experience in training and personnel development
- Experience working across multiple EHR and Practice Management systems